COVID-19 Vaccination guidelines [ updated 1/16/2021 10:10 am ]
We have NOT received the vaccine at the pharmacy yet. Once we receive the vaccine, we will send you an email to schedule the appointment at Easy Pharmacy through NJ VSS. Easy Pharmacy will not be scheduling the appointment. If you would like to wait until we receive the vaccines, please fill out our form here [not for appointment] so that we can let you know about the vaccine shipment at Easy Pharmacy.
1. Go to NJ VSS and fill out the form to see whether you are eligible for the vaccine. You will receive a registration confirmation email.
2. After you receive the confirmation email, you will receive another email with the invitation from the department of health allowing you to schedule the date of your vaccination. To schedule the appointment to receive the vaccine you need to select the location and time available for our site for vaccination.
3. Once you are cleared for vaccination and signed up for an appointment, you should be getting a QR code [confirmation code] on your mobile phone [from NJ VSS]. You need to present this at the time of vaccine administration. We are not allowed to administer vaccines to any of your family members if they do not have an appointment. Each member has to register and schedule the appointment so that there is no overcrowding in the store.
4. Prior to the vaccination, please fill out a questionnaire which notifies the vaccine administrator if you are allergic to certain component(s) of the vaccine or not. Please print and bring this form. We cannot administer vaccines without this signed consent.
5. An employee at the pharmacy will scan your QR code.
6. After the pharmacist or vaccine administrator reviews your information, we will administer you the MODERNA vaccine.
7. You need to remain seated in the pharmacy or in your car [preferably] post vaccination for 15 minutes to manage any potential side effects. Please DO NOT leave immediately after vaccine administration.
8. For additional information, please visit the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine information sheet.
9. Post injection, if you develop any side effects, please fill the FDA VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] form.
10. Wear a mask and maintain social distance during the vaccine administration and post-injection.
Thanks for cooperating. Stay Safe!