Covid-19 Vaccination procedure
We have received the following vaccines at our Manville pharmacy location:
Moderna Primary series [>=18 years], Booster I [>=18 years] and OLD Booster II [>=50 years].
New Bivalent Booster [in stock].
Pfizer Pediatric Primary series [5 to <12 years] [in stock]
Pfizer Adult Primary series [out of stock] [>=12 years], OLD Booster I [>=5 years] and OLD Booster II [>=50 years]. New Bivalent Booster [in stock]
J &J Primary series [>=18 years], Booster I [>=18 years] and Booster II [Not approved]. [in stock]
Flu Shots [3-65 years]: in stock. Flu shots [65+ years]: expected.
Meningococcal vaccine, Tdap, shingles, Typhoid, Pneumonia: in stock.
Currently vaccination is ONLY administered at the Manville location.
Please follow the guidelines here:
1. Please click HERE to schedule an appointment at Easy Pharmacy [appointments preferred to reduce the processing time; please see below for walk-in information]. After you schedule the appointment, you will receive a confirmation email, please bring this email on the day of your appointment. When you schedule the appointment, you will be required to fill out details about yourself and insurance information. People that are uninsured can still get a vaccine without any charges. If the system asks for insurance information, please put "123456." Those that have insurance, need to provide information from their pharmacy card [has fields like, RxBIN, RxPCN, RxGroup, and RxID] and NOT their medical insurance card. Filling out the form will make your vaccination experience faster and more efficient. By completing the form, you are confirming that you are eligible to receive the vaccine according to the NJ state guidelines.
Note for walk-ins: Walk-in customers are encouraged to fill the form by selecting a time slot on a future date. After filling the form, you could still walk-in on a desired day. Wait time could vary. Filling the form will expediate the process. For elders who are not able to come inside the store, we can still administer the vaccine in your vehicle. Please let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate your need.
2. When you arrive for your vaccination, you need to present your confirmation email, drivers license, vaccination card, and pharmacy insurance card (if applicable) to the store associate. If you are not able to honor your appointment, please let us know early by sending an email to info@EasyPharmacy.com. Then you are able to reschedule your appointment online (as outlined in step 1 above).
3. After the pharmacist or vaccine administrator reviews your information, he/she will administer the MODERNA/J&J/Pfizer vaccine of your choice. Please check CDC guidelines regarding mixing different vaccines for the third/booster doses ONLY.
4. You need to remain seated in the pharmacy or in your car [preferably] post vaccination for 15 minutes to manage any potential side effects. Please DO NOT leave immediately after vaccine administration. Fifteen minutes after your vaccination, you will get the new/updated CDC vaccination card. Keep this for your record and bring this card during subsequent doses administration, if any.
5. For additional information, please visit the:
6. Post injection, if you develop any side effects, please fill the FDA VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] form. In addition, the CDC has developed a new, voluntary, smartphone-based tool, called V-safe, that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide patients with near real-time health check-ins after they receive a COVID-19 vaccination. CDC/V-safe call center representatives will follow up on reports of medically significant health impacts to collect additional information to complete a VAERS report. Information on v-safe is available here: V-safe
7. Wear a mask and maintain social distance during the vaccine administration and post-injection.
Thanks for cooperating. Stay Safe!